We understand that companies have a wide variety of opportunities to put their hard-earned money to work, and having spent over 20 years in the private sector before starting StandWatch.org in 2015, we also understand the need to receive a return on every dollar invested in outreach and sponsorships. With that in mind, we work with our corporate partners to ensure their support is recognized and appreciated by everyone we reach. Here are seven good reasons why your firm should partner with us:
- We are transparent and focus on quantifiable impact – In 2015, we started with the premise of total transparency and stay true to that today. All of our important documents are available online, and we even take the extra step of putting a copy of our check register in the Donations & Impact section of our site. We calculate economic impact using a widely accepted formula and are proud to say that for every dollar we spend, we generate $2.63 worth of impactful labor.
- We are selective about partners – Chances are if you’re reading this we have reached out to your firm for the simple reason that our supporters are already big fans of your products. We only want to partner with the best companies that have corporate cultures similar to our own.
- We know our base wants to hear from you – Just like you, we know our “customers.” We know who attends our events, the demographics of our website’s visitors, and the people who follow our social media channels. We reach out to the companies that appeal to them.
- Our supporters spend money – Thirty percent (30%) of our social media followers are under the age of 44. Forty-one percent (41%) are between the 45 and 65 years old. The rest are over 65. Eighty-seven percent (87%) live in the South, Midwest, or the West. Most live in rural areas or metropolitan statistical areas smaller than 250,000. The median household income is $75,000.
- We are a unifying force – The people who attend our events tend to be socially liberal, while the people who follow us on social media skew conservative. All like spending time outdoors and classify themselves as pro-veteran and pro-military. We aren’t controversial and represent a safe place where brands can reach a market with disposable income.
- We are agile – We are awesome at adapting to help provide our sponsors with innovative ways to reach our followers.
- We promote good will like no other – Our model is designed to amplify the goodwill our followers have for brands. We do not charge a fee to veterans, members of the military, first responders, or students, and by relying on donations and sponsorships to provide a top-notch experience, we create a deep emotional connection than can’t be found in the typical adventure race or mud run. Companies that support us are recognized as good social stewards who care about people who serve. This translates into brand loyalty on steroids.